Lodge at Solent
Key Worker Opening / Closure Notice
A lot has been going on behind closed doors in each of our properties and the small teams that we have had in place have been learning many new skills – they will all be coming out of lockdown as DIY and decorating experts! From deep cleaning to full room painting, we have not left anything unturned and we are so proud of how amazing our properties look.
Alongside this, the safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority so we have put in many measures across our properties to ensure our guests can feel confident when visiting and staying in our properties and our team members can feel confident working in them too.
From all the team here – we wish you well and hope to see you soon.
designed to be different
Our brand new rooms are all spacious, light and airy with a contemporary coastal twist as a nod to the beautiful south coast. You’ll find all you need for a great stay, and our continental breakfast is included in your room rate.
Family rooms offer a double or twin room with an additional sofa bed which will accommodate up to two children under the ages of 12 or one child under 16. We also have a selection of interconnecting rooms available.
Our rooms are also dog-friendly, so you don’t need to leave your four-legged family member at home…with £20 per night supplement inclusive.
- Keep your cool - your room's air-conditioned
- 40" flat screen TV - for your viewing delight
- Walk in power shower - the only way to start the day
- Fast and free - what other kind of wi-fi is there?
- Brewing up - it's all there for you
- Boring but true - an iron and ironing board and quality hairdryer
- Not just any continental breakfast - but our special Parson's continental is included in your rate
- Phone needs some juice? There's a USB charger by your bedside